The flurry of enrolment activity has finally come to an end and we've already completed the first two sessions of the October 2010 Relexology Diploma course. Gloucester University's Oxstalls Campus has proved to be a great venue with the best possible facilities (more treatment couches than you could shake a stick at and masses of squashy sofas for relaxing during break times.) So at the moment my courses will be mainly based there. The added bonus is the excellent motorway access and students are finding travelling pretty stress-free, even those who are travelling quite long distances. It's always exciting to get a new group up and running - lots of learning but lots of laughter as well!
My 2009 group have just completed their course and taken their final exam. They've been an amazingly hard working and well-organised group and a pleasure to teach. It's always sad to get to the end and say goodbye - but I'm sure we'll all stay in touch and I'll look forward to hearing about their new careers as therapists.
My wizard web designer, Oz, has big plans for my new up-dated site and is nagging me to do my bit and finalise plans and dates for next year. I'm already getting enquiries for my 2011 courses so will have to look carefully at enrolment procedures. I know Oz has ideas...
I'm going to try very hard to do another post before Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment