Monday, 3 August 2009

August already, but I'm not going to mention the weather... I seem to have spent most of the summer so far glued to my computer up-dating and re-hashing course material and having ideas. Feeling quite virtuous, so if there is a glimmer of sun at any point I'll be straight out there basking in it.

I've manged to finalise dates for my next diploma course starting in October now, and they appear on the school calendar, going through to October 2010. It's good to feel organised!

I know there's quite a bit of interest in my proposed Indian Head Massage courses and the taster afternoon is arranged for Sunday September 27th - email for details. Diploma courses are likely to start in January, but no firm dates yet.

My website continues to grow in detail and beauty - keep an eye on it for Oz's latest ideas...

No comments: