Is that the end of summer then? Still hoping for the odd sunbeam or two to filter through before getting out the woolly socks and fleeces.
It's back-to-school time next week with the penultimate session for my lovely reflexology diploma group. The end's definitely in sight after a vast amount of hard work and hundreds of feet. What'll I do without them? Well - it'll soon be time to start all over again with a new group on October 17th - there are still places available so contact me for details.
The other big piece of news is our recent successful accreditation with ITEC. I'm really excited about this as we can now offer an Indian Head Massage ITEC Diploma Course, which I know is hugely popular. I'm aiming to start the course at the end of January for completion in June - dates to be confirmed.
The ITEC Anatomy and Physiology Diploma Course will also be available as a rolling series of seminars through the year. A sound knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology is vital for any therapist and this offers the best possible foundation for your studies.
The new Indian Head Course page will shortly appear on my website as soon as Oz (Superweb) gets his hands on my notes! I think there might be an artistic picture as well...
Saturday, 29 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment